Sunday, July 26, 2009


Three days until we leave. We are slowly but surely packing up and getting ready. Last year we were allowed three bags per person, so we packed up 12 totes and were on our way. Boy, did we learn! This time we are only allowed two bags each. The funny thing is, we only have five that are filled. I guess this is good, it leaves room for more toys for the kids. The two five bags in the front are empty... for now!
One link left. This is it. MOVING WEEK!






In preparation for the trip, I need to make sure that I leave the cupboards as bare as possible. I am on a mission to use up all of the consumables, which isn't hard with two little ones. This morning, we made chocolate chip cookies. We didn't have any chips, so I guess really really just made cookies.



Lizzie as always was "helping" me. See the butter on her lip? I caught her licking it off of everything. GROSS! The shirt she is wearing is one of her favorites. I got it in Georgia at the second-hand store that Manana and I used to go to. It was 1 lari!









Sidetracked by something else, the house began to fill with a smell that transported me back to my childhood. I burned the second batch of cookies! It seems as if we always burned one batch of cookies as kids. The smell kinda put me in the holiday spirit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment